This is a mix between a cake and a sweet bread! It is healthy an delicious enough o be eaten any time of day by all ages.
You don’t have to ice it but it does add that extra Cakeiness if you do!
Keto / Paleo / Low Carb / Sugar-free / Soy-free / Yeast-free / Grain-free
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour / 40g / 1.2 oz
- 5 Free-Range Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol / 30g / 1 oz
- 1/2 Cup Grass-Fed Butter Melted / 125g / 4 oz
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Zest
- 1/2 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Handful of Coconut Chips
- 1 Cup Vegan Cream Cheese / 225g / 8 oz
- 3 tbsp Erythritol
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Foodie Flavours drops
- Separate the egg whites and yolks.
- Beat the egg whites until they form white peaks.
- Into the same bowl, place the rest of the cake ingredients (including the egg yolks) into the bowl. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour into a greased loaf tin (9” X 5”)
- Sprinkle with coconut chips if desire
- Bake at 180 C (355 F) for 45 mins (fan forced)
- Whilst the cake is in the oven, beat the cream cheese, erythritol, vanilla extract and lemon drops together with an electric beater.
- Set aside and ice the cake once it has finished cooking and cooled.
- Slice and enjoy