These really do taste DELICIOUS! Guilt-free!
Keto / Paleo / Low Carb / Sugar-free / Yeast-free / Soy-free / Grain-free
Makes approx. 10 cookies
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1/2 cup grass-fed butter softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large free range eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda (aluminium-free)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips (or drops!)
- Whisk the sweetener, butter, vanilla, and eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk in the coconut flour, baking soda and salt into the mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Form dough into tablespoon size scoops and place onto parchment paper on a baking tray
- Flatten each dough ball out with your fingers.
- Bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes or until cookies are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on a wire rack
Serving: 2cookies | Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 185mg | Potassium: 57mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 280IU | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1.2mg
Net Carbs: 2 g | % Carbs: 6.5 % | % Protein: 6.5 % | % Fat: 87.1 %